Frequently Asked Questions
- I have multiple computers in my store that I use to work deals, how many computers am I allowed to have DealerCenter on?
DealerCenter can be used from as many machines at your location as you want. Since DealerCenter is a web based service all you need is a computer with broadband internet access.
- What are the minimum system requirements for DealerCenter?
PC or Mac compatible computer with broadband internet access and a display resolution of a minimum of 1024 x 768.
Minimum Browser Requirements:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
FireFox 3.0 or higher
Safari 3.0 or higher
Google Chrome 3.0 or higher
- Does DealerCenter print state forms and bank contracts?
Yes, DealerCenter will allow you to print Wolters Kluwer Bankers Systems plain paper contracts and forms.
- Will my printer be able to print forms from DealerCenter?
DealerCenter is compatible with all printer makes and models for report printing. For printing forms and legal contracts we require a laser or inkjet printer.
- How much will DealerCenter cost me?
DealerCenter offers month to month or pay-per-use pricing on most services. For a more detailed pricing overview please refer to our pricing page.
- How will I receive updates to my DealerCenter?
Since DealerCenter is an online service, we can make updates to the system at anytime without impact to you.
- How do I disable the pop-up blocker on my computer?
Since each computer is different we have added the most common pop-up blockers to a list with instructions on how to disable them.
Nowcom offers free training and support to DealerCenter users. If you can't find the answer to your questions here feel free to contact us.